Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 more days to send in entries to win the cookbook

HI Guys

4 more days to go...if you were planning on sending in entries....go ahead and send them in before its too late....
I am still waiting for everyone's entries....
Then comes the voting time and please be sure to invite all your friends to come and vote for your entry.
The winner with the most votes would win the wonderful cookbook by Raghavan Iyer....
Check out details by clicking the logo in the sidebar or by clicking here .

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. nice event :).. thanks a lot for sending this post. I'm your recent follower and din't know about it.. will send some recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smitha,
    Thanks for reminding me. Will definitely send my entry!
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Hi Guys!!!...Please leave a comment!..I love and enjoy reading all your comments!...